KIA’S ACCELERATE THE GOOD PROGRAM OFFERS WARRANTY COVERAGE EXTENSION
Warranty Extension Program Offers Peace of Mind During Uncertain Times
- Customers with expiring warranties can rest assured their Kia vehicles will get needed repairs without incurring additional costs or penalties if repairs are delayed due to COVID-19
- Expiring warranties from March through May are extended until June 30, 2020
IRVINE, Calif., April 6, 2020 — Kia Motors America (KMA), in conjunction with Kia Motors Corporation, has launched the Kia Promise warranty coverage extension program which is effective immediately and further enhances KMA’s recently announced Accelerate the Good program. Kia Promise is designed to ease some of the concerns experienced by Kia owners who may not be able to bring their vehicles to a Kia dealership for warranty repairs due to COVID-19 but have Kia vehicle warranties that are expiring.
“These are uncertain times and the Kia Promise warranty extension program will help bring peace of mind to customers affected by this pandemic by giving them one less thing to worry about,” said Michael Cole, president, KMA. “The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority and this warranty extension program is yet another way Kia and local Kia dealerships are working to support our customers’ individual needs.”
Qualifying Kia Customers:
- Kia customers who experienced potentially warrantable concerns with their vehicle during the period of March 2020 through May 2020 and were not able to obtain service from a Kia dealer due to circumstances related to COVID-19; and
- Repairs must be completed by June 30, 2020.
Customers should check with their local Kia dealer regarding their current hours and available special programs, such as vehicle pickup and delivery service, loaner vehicles, and electronic or digital repair authorizations, as well as sanitizing efforts taken to protect the safety of employees and customers.
Customers should contact Kia Consumer Assistance at 800-333-4KIA(4542) or online at www.kia.com for assistance with any COVID-191 related issues.
Acerca de Kia Motors América
Con sede en Irvine, California, Kia Motors América ha sido la marca de mercado masivo mejor clasificada en calidad inicial durante cinco años consecutivos según J.D.Power. y es reconocido como una de las 100 mejores marcas globales por Interbrand. Kia es el "socio automotriz oficial" de la NBA y ofrece una gama completa de vehículos vendidos a través de una red de casi 800 concesionarios en los EE. UU., Incluidos automóviles y SUV orgullosamente ensamblados en West Point, Georgia. *
Para obtener información sobre los medios, incluida la fotografía, visite www.kiamedia.com. Para recibir notificaciones por correo electrónico personalizadas para los comunicados de prensa en el momento en que se publican, suscríbase en www.kiamedia.com/us/en/newsalert.
* El Telluride, Sorento y Optima (excluyendo el híbrido y el híbrido enchufable) se ensamblan en los Estados Unidos a partir de piezas de origen estadounidense y global.
** Kia received the lowest rate of reported problems among mass market brands in the J.D. Power 2015-19 U.S. Initial Quality Studies of new vehicle owners’ experiences with their own vehicle after 90 days of ownership. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more details.
1 Dealers are encouraged to direct customers to contact Consumer Affairs at 800-333-4KIA(4542) or https://ksupport.kiausa.com/ConsumerAffairs to document their individual situation(s).