WHAT’S NEW – 2020 NIRO
04/06/20 ID: 16037
- New front end styling with redesigned radiator grille, bumper/fascia, and restyled headlamps to appear more robust, sculpted, and upscale.
- Roof rack rails now standard.
- Redesigned 16-inch and 18-inch wheels (available).
- New, chiseled rear bumper design, lower bumper trim, and restyled tail lights.
- Touring Special Edition is a new trim that includes navigation with a new 10.25-inch touchscreen display, leather interior, LED headlamps, black roof rails and choice of either new, unique Solar Orange or Horizon Blue paint with matching interior accents.
- Inside, a new instrument panel with new audio displays, for a more streamlined contemporary look, incorporating a re-styled 7-inch instrument cluster with improved drive mode graphics, and 8-inch standard touchscreen display, or optional 10.25-inch screen with navigation.
- New Synthetic leather seat upholstery now available.