WHAT’S NEW – 2021 FORTE
Changes to the 2021 Forte are features that were once optional equipment, but are now standard equipment. The GT Premium Line package adds available 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat. Other changes include:
- Premium Navigation with modem, Harman Kardon premium audio, power sunroof and wireless charging are standard on EX trim.
- Blind-spot Collison Warning (BCW) and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW) are standard on GT Turbo with automatic dual-clutch transmission. GT MT and GT with GT2 package already includes BCW and RCCW.
- Manual transmission GT models get standard Michelin Pilot Sport Summer tires.
And for the 2021 model year, Forte EX will come with UVO link available through the Kia Owner’s app. Highlighted features include:
- Connected Routing to provide real-time and historic data for optimal routing.
- Engine Idle Notification, which enables the user pre-set a duration of time to be notified if the engine is left idling, after which the user will receive a push notification.
- 911 Connect & Roadside Assistance, which will automatically attempt to call 911 if your airbags deploy — or for non-emergencies, it can connect with 24/7 roadside assistance.
- Remote Climate Control, which enables the user to pre-heat or pre-cool the cabin prior to driving the vehicle.