What's New – 2020 Sorento
10/15/19 ID: 15495
- Front and rear bumpers, headlamps, fog lamps and taillights are updated to appear more sculpted and upscale.
- EX is now a separate trim rather than an option package.
- The V6 trim lineup has been simplified to include new S trim, featuring the 2019 LX Convenience Package content, including 19-inch black alloy wheels and black roof rails, along with standard push button start and Forward Collision Avoidance assist (FCA).
- Last year’s EX Sport trim returns as the EX, featuring a panoramic sunroof, 19-inch black alloy wheels and enhanced ADAS with Blind Spot Collision Warning and Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance systems.
- The SX tops the lineup with standard Surround View Monitor, power folding mirrors and an updated navigation audio unit with embedded modem connectivity.